New Combat Moves
When you attack an enemy at range, roll+Meat. On 10+, you hit and inflict damage. On 7-9, you hit, but there is a complication (choose 1):
- You need to move, exposing yourself to danger
- You burn through ammo. Add the +reload tag (only if your weapon does not already have it)
- You only graze the target (-1 damage)
- You take some return fire. Roll the damage move.
On a miss, you may hit something important, or an ally if firing into melee
Hit the Deck
When you hit the deck to avoid enemy fire, roll+Nerve. On 10+, you are safe. On 7-9, you get to cover, but the GM chooses 1:
- You’re pinned down (you can’t go anywhere until the threat is dealt with)
- You dropped/lost something essential
- You take a glancing blow. Mark 1 damage.
Note: Any hit on this move will permit a free reload of any weapon